Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a nice weekend!

After a 10 days waiting, finally I found the surprise my sweet "zavorrina" prepared for me :-)
We went by motorcycle, with Andrea and Francesca, to Porretta to listen to Francesco Guccini!!! The concert was wonderful, and the place too! He played his famous song, like "la Locomotiva" and "Il Vecchio e il Bambino" as well as less famous ones, cracking jokes among them... and, of course, drinking a lot of wine glasses! :-)
It was very nice, as I need to recover from the bad facts succeded last week... During the concert my thought flew to Alex, as when "Guccio" played "Canzone per un'Amica", but in more peaceful way :-)
Then we went to Maresca, to sleep for the night. The day after we said goodbye to A&F and had a nice walk among the trees of the woods over Maresca. The sky gave us a shower but, fortunately, we just arrived to the refuge :-)... Walking through woods is a very pleasant way to relieve tension :-)
Then, to end the trip, we had a tastely pizza at Panacea, and then a well-deserved rest













Thanks my sweet for the surprise, and for the wonderful weekend :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home